The most practical event for the European Label Industry
As a label producer, are you currently experiencing challenges regarding delivery times and deliveries? To what extent can you determine your own label properties? And how sustainable is your product really?
During the In-house Coating Seminar for the professional label producer we look at market challenges, now and in the future. You will discover what In-house Coating means in practice and how it can strengthen your market position.
Meet up with leading suppliers in the (linerless) label chain, get all the answers you need and get a good view of the benefits when you start coating or laminating yourself. With a specific focus on linerless labels.
Entrance Only € 50,- p.p. ex. VAT
- Gives you acces on both days. Including lunch
We will be pleased to keep you informed about all program updates and everything else you need to know. Don't miss a thing! Sign up for our newsletter.
Part 1: Market Vision
10:50 Opening Seminar: Maan Group, Roel de Ruiter & Bart Oude Wesselink
11:00 Market introduction: Evonik, Jürgen Pomorin (Technical Manager RC Silicones EMEA)
11:30 Regulations & economic perspective
12:00 Market monitor: AWA
13:30 Brandowner, Sustainable labelling for Albert Heijn: Nathalie de Boer (Packaging Specialist Albert Heijn)
14:15 Business case, Linerless: HM Systems, Luc Breebaart, owner Contact BV
Part 2: Future Proof Concepts
…To realise that vision
16:00 Future proof concepts
1. Artimelt | Biobased adhesives
Jörg Speckle, Technical Sales Manager
2. Henkel | UV hotmelt application
Dirk Wouters, Technical customer service engineer
3. Logopak | Linerless labelling
Martin Gort, Sales at PID Solutions
4. Phoenix Release | Silicone free release coatings
Theo Wilting, CEO at New Horizon Consultancy BV
5. Gkricel | Multi-layer cover with detachable segments, Anastasia Gkika
In-house Coating technology
…To put your vision into practice
09:30 Opening of the day by chairman: Maan Engineering, Roel de Ruiter (Commercial Manager)
10:00 Benefits of In-house Coating (technique): Maan Engineering, Remco van der Velde (Business Development Manager)
10:30 Future proof technology
1. Winding: Martin Automatic
2. converting: AB Graphic International B.V.
3. Printing technology: MPS Systems B.V.
4. Coating silicone/adhesive: Maan Engineering
5. (LED) curing of (release) coatings: IST, Rob Brinkman (Sales Manager UV and LED-UV Technology at IST Benelux)
6. Coating weight measurement: NDC, Bert Berkemeijer (Sales Manager, Quality2Process B.V.)
7. Cutting and what happens after: GeBE, Klaus Baldig (Head of R&D at GeBE GmbH)
8. The future of inks: Zeller-Gmelin, Marc Mulder (Director of Sales and Marketing)
13:15 Demonstrations / exhibition
15:30 Closing the seminar